Tue, Feb 11|
Fox Rothschild - San Francisco Office
Tax, Trusts & Estates and Investment Considerations for Israeli and American Families and Their Businesses
MaimonWealth is pleased to present together with Fox Rothschild, Broide & Co. and BPM LLC. Join us to hear from and meet with a multi-disciplinary team of experts who specialize in US-Israel cross border planning.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2020, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
Fox Rothschild - San Francisco Office, 345 California St. Suite 2200 San Francisco, CA 94104-2670
About The Event
When a family tree has branches in both the United States and Israel, important decisions on how to cultivate and preserve family wealth take on new layers of complexity.
Join us for a special discussion covering the financial and legal issues that may arise when handling tax, trust and estate, and investment planning for Israeli and American families and their businesses.
- Who Benefits? Ins & Outs of Income and Estate Tax Planning and Compliance for US Trusts with Israeli Beneficiaries
- Select U.S. and Israeli Tax and Legal Issues When Doing Business in Israel
- Investment Issues and Planning for Israeli and American Families and Business Executives
- Debra Hirsch, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Mark Hess, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gidon Broide, Broide & Co.
- Inna Merzheritsky, BPM LLP
- Ben Maimon, Maimon Wealth