Mon, Feb 10|
Fox Rothschild - Seattle Office
Tax, Trusts & Estates and Investment Considerations for Israeli and American Families and Their Businesses
MaimonWealth is pleased to present together with Fox Rothschil, Broide & Co., and Roer and Company. Join us to hear from and meet with a multi-disciplinary team of experts who specialize in US-Israel cross border planning.
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2020, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
Fox Rothschild - Seattle Office, 1001 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98154, USA
About The Event
When a family tree has branches in both the United States and Israel, important decisions on how to cultivate and preserve family wealth take on new layers of complexity.
Join us for a special discussion covering the financial and legal issues that may arise when handling tax, trust and estate, and investment planning for Israeli and American families and their businesses.
- Who Benefits? Income and Estate Tax Planning and Compliance for US Trusts with Israeli Beneficiaries
- Select U.S. and Israeli Tax and Legal Issues When Doing Business in Israel
- Investment Issues and Planning for Israeli and American Families and Business Executives
- Debra Hirsch, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Mark Hess, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gidon Broide, Broide & Co.
- Greg Roer, Roer and Company
- Ben Maimon, Maimon Wealth